This is a tricky situation that could be triggered by many different errors with the browser settings, but good thing is, most of the times, it is quickly resolvable. Please try some of the followings:
1. Make sure you are using of one the listed browsers below, and you are using the most updated version of the browser:
Safari (only in mobile devices, not desktop version)
we do not support Internet Explorer*
2. Close the browser and restart it. Sometimes you can also do "hard reload" when turning on developer's tools in settings
3. try restarting the computer, or re-installing your browser.
4. Verify if your browser is currently supporting WebGL by visiting:
If the page says WebGL is disabled not available, you can uninstall your browser and re-install it again
5. If none of these methods works, reach out to us by using the "help" button. Our customer support team will help you check the browser settings.