Modelo 3ds Max exporter currently supports 3ds Max 2015, 2016 and 2017. To render a panorama image, you will need VRay 3.4 or later installed in 3ds Max.
To upload a panorama 360 image to Modelo you will need to download the Modelo 3ds Max Exporter Plugin. The plugin can be downloaded here.
1. Download and install Modelo 3ds Max Exporter. You can also download it from you account.
2. Before installing the exporter, make sure 3ds Max is closed. Then, copy the download files to the plugins folder of 3ds Max version you have.
3. Open 3ds Max and open the Modelo exporter in menu bar, choose "Export Panorama to Modelo".
4. In the camera dropdown menu, select a camera in the scene where the panorama image will be taken.
5. Select the resolution for the panorama image you would like to render. Depends on your VRay setting, larger resolution will generally takes longer to process.
6. Copy the token from your assets tab and use it to upload the panorama image to the selected folder.
7. Paste the token and click the "Render and upload" button to start rendering the panorama image.
8. A dialogue will show to indicate the upload is completed.
9. Refresh the page and you will see the thumbnail of the panorama you uploaded in assets tab.
10. Click the thumbnail and you can view the panorama image you uploaded.