Modelo's multi-login system lets you log in into different accounts with the same email log-in. You can have your own paid account, be part of a company account and switch into other accounts that have shared with you. All your associated accounts are listed at the top left corner of the screen when you log into your Modelo. You can switch between them by simply clicking onto the tabs.
Articles in this section
- How to transfer projects between companies?
- How to switch between companies or accounts inside Modelo
- How to set customized permissions
- Modelo interface structure
- How to manage members in your company
- How to invite members into your company
- How to upload to Asset Folder
- How to organize your projects in Modelo
- How to edit profile and change notification settings
- How to update your payment method