Creating a 360 Tour in Modelo is really easy and straight forward. Once you have the images, simply for these steps:
If you want to learn how to render 360 panoramas with vray, follow this tutorial.
1. When you are inside a project, click the 360 Tour tab
2. Click "upload' and upload all your panoramas, we take stereoscopic and monoscopic cubmaps, and monoscopic sphericals.
3. Click to open any of the panoramas you just uploaded, you'll see a button called "Add hotspot" on the top right corner. Click there and click to the next image of your choice.
4. After you link image 1 to image 2, don't forget to click image 2 back to image 1 with another hotspot.
5. When you are done linking all of them, you are ready to “play” or "share" the tour.
Here is our video tutorial: