For Revit and 3ds Max:
1. Click on "re-upload" on the model page
2. You will get a new token, copy and paste this token in your Modelo upload window inside Revit:
Come back to Revit, open the Modelo tab, and paste in the token here:
3. Finish by clicking "upload" and you should be all set at this point. The new file should retain all the comment cards and settings you created earlier.
For Rhino and Sketch users, you can simply drag and drop the new file:
1. Hover above a model and click "re-upload"
2. Drag and drop the new model into the re-upload window, finish by clicking "upload"