If you are using Chrome browser, when you cannot get online or internet is slow, you can save the model page to a link and open it offline.
Currently, this feature is only available for Enterprise users.
1. In the model page, click the "Offline model link" button
2. In the first time you save the model offline, Chrome will popup a notification ask for permission to save the model file to your local storage, make sure you click "Allow" so it can save to you hard drive.
3. After the model has been saved, copy the offline model link and open it in a new tab to load it for the first time.
4. Bookmark this offline link so you can access the page later.
5. To test, turn off your wifi or internet connection.
6. Click the offline model page in your bookmark to load it.