Ever wonder how to import your design options from Revit into Modelo?
All you need to do is to create views to host these options and import these views into Modelo. The design options will be hosted as 3D comment cards.
1. Create views, and open "visibility Graphics" in Revit
2. Under "Design Optons", set the desired option to this view
3. Repeat step 1 and 2 until you cover all your options
4. under "Add-ons" click "Upload" to Modelo
5. In the option dialogue, select all your views containing the design options.
6. After uploading, find the design options in your 3D comment cards.