The VR teleport/walkthrough experience can be easily achieved by using the 3D comment function in Modelo. To do so, you will need to add 3D comments or save imported views from your computers after your model is uploaded to Modelo
Then follow this steps
1. Open your model in Modelo's app, or with a mobile web browser
2. Open the 3D comment function and make sure you have more than one comment for this model, just simply swipe left and right to switch to the next comment.
3. Now you have more than one comment in this model, just close the comment card and click on the VR button on the bottom right corner of the screen. You should see the following screen pop up
4. Turn your screen into landscape mode, here are some tips for phone setup before VR. You should be able to see a split screen like below
5, Now if you have a Google cardboard, you are ready to go! If you don't, you can also contact us to order your own branded cardboard. We highly recommend using the second generation of Google Cardboard since it's much easy to just click on a button rather than pull the magnetic metal button every time.
6. Finally, just insert your phone into the cardboard and start to enjoy your VR experience.