Modelo provides you with the best way to share 3D files. You can also use Modelo to share all of your project's 2D assets and other files.
1. In every project, we provide you with the Assets panel where you can upload project related files. Try create folders in the panel so that you can keep all your files organized.
2. The file will be saved in your assets panel and every member in that project will have access to it.
3. You can preview the file if it's an image or video by simply clicking the file name or double clicking the row of that file.
4. Once your file is saved in the Assets panel, you can share it with clients or team members.
5. Type in the email of the person you want to share the file with or copy the share link. You no longer need to worry about large email attachments!