When export you model file from Revit, if you find your material is missing after upload it to Modelo, please make sure to check the "Use Render Appearance" of that material from Revit, so the uploaded file will include the correct texture.
Articles in this section
- How to Upload a Revit (.RVT) file to Modelo
- Where to find Revit/ 3ds Max/ Vectorworks exporter for Modelo?
- How to import design options from Revit
- Upload A Rhino File with Textures
- How to import 3D comments and walkthroughs from a previous model
- Upload models from Rhino and Sketchup
- How to make sure your Revit model's texture is imported
- How to Upload Panorama 360 Image to Modelo from 3ds Max
- How to install the 3ds Max plugin for Modelo
- How to upload a model