We take privacy, security and intellectual property seriously at Modelo. The content you upload to the platform is your property or the property of your company. Modelo does not access, share, repurpose, or use the content you upload and store in the system for any purposes unless expressly approved in writing by you.
Articles in this section
- Temporary crash problems with Chrome version 62
- Do you want to allow the webpage to access your clipboard?
- My SketchUp file is too slow, why?
- I can't create projects, why?
- I cannot view my models, it says "Your browser does not support WebGL and it's extensions...."
- Revit upload problem
- How to upload Revit model if network setting may block the plugin
- Enhanced Rendering
- Import comments from previous model when upload a new model
- Do I need a connection to the internet to use Modelo?