We take privacy, security and intellectual property seriously at Modelo. The content you upload to the platform is your property or the property of your company. Modelo does not access, share, repurpose, or use the content you upload and store in the system for any purposes unless expressly approved in writing by you.
Articles in this section
- Slow rendering performance
- How to capture browser console information for trouble shooting?
- Where to find Modelo plugin for Revit
- How to install Modelo exporter in silent mode
- Temporary crash problems with Chrome version 62
- Do you want to allow the webpage to access your clipboard?
- My SketchUp file is too slow, why?
- I can't create projects, why?
- I cannot view my models, it says "Your browser does not support WebGL and it's extensions...."
- Revit upload problem