Modelo currently supports direct uploading from Revit 2014, 2015, 2016 2017 and 2018.
To upload a Revit (RVT) file to Modelo you will need to download the Modelo Revit Exporter Plugin.
1. Download and install the Revit exporter under your profile avatar. Use “installation for single user” when available.
2. In Revit, go to Modelo tab.
3. Click BIM/DAM to upload.
4. Before you export the model, make sure to first go to your Modelo's page to obtain a token for upload. In the folder of which you like to upload the Revit model to, click Upload button or Upload Token link to obtain token.
5. Copy the token generated from the dialog box.
6. Paste the token to the filed and select the views you like to export to Modelo. You can select multiple views.
7. The Revit model will be uploaded to your Modelo account.
You can also learn how to install the plugin and complete the model upload process once installed through the following video.