In Chrome, click open the 3 dots on the top corner of the browser, then click "more tools" and then "develop tools". Then make sure the console tab is selected and capture a screenshot.
Articles in this section
- Slow rendering performance
- How to capture browser console information for trouble shooting?
- Where to find Modelo plugin for Revit
- How to install Modelo exporter in silent mode
- Temporary crash problems with Chrome version 62
- Do you want to allow the webpage to access your clipboard?
- My SketchUp file is too slow, why?
- I can't create projects, why?
- I cannot view my models, it says "Your browser does not support WebGL and it's extensions...."
- Revit upload problem