Learn about how to use Modelo for 3D presentation and collaboration.
Uploading 3D Model Files
- How to Upload a Revit (.RVT) file to Modelo
- How to re-upload or update a model?
- How to import design options from Revit
- Upload A Rhino File with Textures
- How to import 3D comments and walkthroughs from a previous model
- Upload models from Rhino and Sketchup
Creating an interactive presentation
- How to download your Modelo file?
- 3 Steps to create an interactive 3D presentation
- How to create 3D comments
- How to attach renderings to your 3D comments
- How to create a walkthrough in Modelo
- How to edit walkthrough
Collaborating and Sharing in Modelo
- Save model page and view offline in Chrome browser
- How to markup PDF
- How to embed a Modelo sharelink
- How to share a 3D presentation without launching into 3D
- How to make markups
- How to embed 3D model in your website?
Managing visual effects
- What is KooRender?
- How to switch between orthogonal and perspective camera?
- How to turn on profile lines (edge lines)?
- How to change visualization settings in Modelo
- How to turn on Architect's Effect
- How to change material colors
Account & File management
- How to transfer projects between companies?
- How to switch between companies or accounts inside Modelo
- How to set customized permissions
- Modelo interface structure
- How to manage members in your company
- How to invite members into your company